Our Saturday morning guitar workshops are a great way for young mucisians to learn and develop their guitar skills and create their own music with other young musicians.
- Learn posture, hold and hand position
- Strumming, basic finger-picking, using a plectrum
- Learn about different genres including pop/rock, blues, folk, classical and more
- Song writing and creating music. Acoustic, electric and bass guitars
Have a look at the promo video
Woking Youth Arts Centre, Trinity Road, Kaphill, Woking GU21 2SY
Next 8 week workshops 26 January - 6 April 2019
- School years 4 – 6 (8-11yrs old) 10.00am – 11.00am £88 (8 sessions)
- School years 7 – 11 (12-16yrs old) 11.15am – 12.15pm £88 (8 sessions)
NO SESSIONS ON SATURDAY 9, 16 & 23 FEBRUARY
The Bridge Youth Centre, Kingston Road, Leatherhead, KT22 7RB
School years 4 – 11 9.45am - 11.15am £88 (5 sessions) Limited places available
Every two weeks on the following dates 26 January, 9 February, 23 February, 9 March & 23 March
Please note each workshop is restricted to 8 participants and places are on a first come first served basis. Times may change depending on the number of participants registered. Equipment will be provided but we do encourage students to bring their own guitars if they have one.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 01483 519303